Featuring : David Zimmerman, Ernesto Fernandez Nogales, James Sparshatt, John Kenny, Rachael Dalzell
23-APR-2009 to 26-APR-2009
11am – 7pm
In a little over 10 years, since it’s launch in Glasgow City Council’s Year of Visual Arts (1996), the Glasgow Art Fair has become one of the UK’s biggest art fairs.
More than 50 Glasgow galleries come together in a huge, purpose-built pavilion in George Square, to exhibit for casual visitors as well as serious buyers. Regular talks and lectures by writers, artists, teachers and corporate collectors provide insight into approaches to buying, interpreting, making and displaying art.
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery To own work
- Finding that perfect spot for your piece of art – except this time it’s in your garden…….
- New bronzes by Nando Kallweit
- There’s something in the water…
- Christmas gifts from Capital Culture Gallery
- Home is where the art is
- Beguiled by the MOON
- New pieces by Nando Kallweit
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany