After a five year absence, my does time fly, we are returning to Amsterdam for this year’s Affordable Art Fair. The fair moved to a new venue last year, De Kromhouthal, which proved very popular so we are looking forward to a new adventure in Holland!
The fair runs from Thursday 30 October – Sunday 2 November
“You don’t have to be a Rockefeller to collect art.” – Herb and Dorothy Vogel
If you would like tickets then please contact us.
Wednesday 29th October
Private View, by invitation only 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Thursday 30th October 11.00am – 6.00pm
AAF at night 6.00pm – 9.30pm
Friday 31st October 11.00am – 8.00pm
Saturday 1st November 11.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday 2nd November 11.00am – 6.00pm
For more information please see AAF Amsterdam
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery To own work
- Finding that perfect spot for your piece of art – except this time it’s in your garden…….
- New bronzes by Nando Kallweit
- There’s something in the water…
- Christmas gifts from Capital Culture Gallery
- Home is where the art is
- Beguiled by the MOON
- New pieces by Nando Kallweit
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany