The Affordable Art Fair is back! March sees the return of London’s friendliest art fair, welcoming art lovers, art connoisseurs, and art novices alike to discover affordable art by thousands of artists under one roof. We will be one of 110 participating galleries from all over the UK and abroad and will be introducing some new artists to London.
If you would like tickets please feel free to contact us.
Wednesday 12 March
Charity Private View 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Thursday 13 March11.00am – 5.30pm
Thursday Late View 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Friday 14 March11.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday 15 March11.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday 16 March11.00am – 6.00pm
for more information please see the Affordable Art Fair website.
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery To own work
- Finding that perfect spot for your piece of art – except this time it’s in your garden…….
- New bronzes by Nando Kallweit
- There’s something in the water…
- Christmas gifts from Capital Culture Gallery
- Home is where the art is
- Beguiled by the MOON
- New pieces by Nando Kallweit
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany