March sees us return to London’s friendliest art fair, welcoming art lovers, art connoisseurs, and art novices alike to discover affordable art by thousands of artists under one roof. We will be one of 112 participating galleries and look forward to seeing friends from galleries coming from across the UK and world.
All the art exhibited will be for sale between £100 and £5,000, with paintings, original artist-made prints, sculpture and photography all on show. Whether you are looking for artwork that is traditional or contemporary, humorous or edgy, by a famous name or an undiscovered talent, there is something for everyone!
It will be our 10th year!
Wednesday 11 March
Charity Private View 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Thursday 12 March11.00am – 5.30pm
Thursday Late View 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Friday 13 March11.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday 14 March11.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday 15 March11.00am – 6.00pm
We look forward to seeing friends old and new. Please contact us if you would like an invitation to the event [email protected]
For more information please see Affordable Art Fair, Battersea Park
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery To own work
- Finding that perfect spot for your piece of art – except this time it’s in your garden…….
- New bronzes by Nando Kallweit
- There’s something in the water…
- Christmas gifts from Capital Culture Gallery
- Home is where the art is
- Beguiled by the MOON
- New pieces by Nando Kallweit
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany