Our art fair schedule for 2014 begins with the Affordable Art Fair in Brussels. It will be our 3rd visit to what has always been a fun four-day event with a really good mix of international and local galleries. We will feature the work of Barry Cawston, John Kenny, Ernesto Fernandez Zalacain, Ernesto Fernandez Nogueras, Monica Denevan, James Sparshatt and Rachael Dalzell.
The fair is open to the public from Thursday 7th until Monday 10th February, with a Vernissage on Wednesday 6th February.
If you would like tickets to the event please contact us and we will endeavour to be of help.
Tour & Taxis
Avenue du Port 86c
Click here to open in Google maps.
- Christmas gifts from Capital Culture Gallery
- Home is where the art is
- Beguiled by the MOON
- New pieces by Nando Kallweit
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany
- Residential – Greenwich, London
- Residential – New York City
- Residential – Holland Park