04-OCT-2012 to 07-OCT-2012
Daily 11am – 6pm
This year’s fair takes place in a brand new location in the heart of New York’s gallery district: The Tunnel, Chelsea 28th Street at 11th Avenue.
As always the Affordable Art Fair will be shaking up the dusty model of art as an elite pastime, showcasing new artists, galleries, programming, and installations.
For tickets and information, please contact [email protected]
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery To own work
- Finding that perfect spot for your piece of art – except this time it’s in your garden…….
- New bronzes by Nando Kallweit
- There’s something in the water…
- Christmas gifts from Capital Culture Gallery
- Home is where the art is
- Beguiled by the MOON
- New pieces by Nando Kallweit
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany