After the huge success of our Alice in Wonderland-inspired village festival last year we have joined forces with our neighbours to create Coltifest – a mini-festival by the community for the community. This year our theme is the Wizard of Oz to celebrate the film’s 80th birthday. In the gallery we will have a kids creative garden so little ones can make their own Munchkin hats and get their faces painted. In the gallery we will have painting and drawing demonstrations by artists Rachael Dalzell and Tom Cringle at 2pm followed by African musician Sefo Kanuteh explaining about and playing his Cora. The local pub, The Red Lion has a music stage, there is a Wizard of Oz trail through the village with live characters along the yellow brick road, heritage trails, wildlife trails and much more.
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery To own work
- Finding that perfect spot for your piece of art – except this time it’s in your garden…….
- New bronzes by Nando Kallweit
- There’s something in the water…
- Christmas gifts from Capital Culture Gallery
- Home is where the art is
- Beguiled by the MOON
- New pieces by Nando Kallweit
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany