24-MAY-2013 to 09-JUN-2013
Tues – Fri 12pm – 7pm Weekends 12pm – 5.30pm
Seven years in the making, this exhibition is not to be missed!
The exhibition will take place at The Africa Centre, 38 King Street Covent Garden, London.
African Beauty: Seven amazing stories behind the images
Saturday 1st June 2pm – 3.30pm
What makes visual expression so spectacular in Africa?
Wednesday 5th June 7pm – 8.30pm
Price for talks £6 (Under16s free)
All proceeds to Survival International www.survivalinternational.org
- Christmas gifts from Capital Culture Gallery
- Home is where the art is
- Beguiled by the MOON
- New pieces by Nando Kallweit
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany
- Residential – Greenwich, London
- Residential – New York City
- Residential – Holland Park