16-FEB-2011 to 06-MAR-2011
11am – 7pm
Barry Cawston, winner of the South-West Art prize 2010, brings his Hinterland series to London. Large scale photographic prints taken in Brazil, China, Cuba and the UK form the backbone of an exhibition which looks at forgotten spaces and the twilight zones around cities. The exhibition is a poignant study of cultural difference and social change depicted by beautiful, painterly photographic prints.
The exhibition is held at our gallery, 3 Bedfordbury, in Covent Garden.
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery To own work
- Finding that perfect spot for your piece of art – except this time it’s in your garden…….
- New bronzes by Nando Kallweit
- There’s something in the water…
- Christmas gifts from Capital Culture Gallery
- Home is where the art is
- Beguiled by the MOON
- New pieces by Nando Kallweit
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany