23-MAR-2011 to 03-APR-2011
Coinciding with the Sony World Photography Awards 2011, this exhibition of James Sparshatt’s black and white photographs of Cuba and Argentina capture the vibrancy and energy of the people living there.
A mixture of traditional Palladium Platinum and Silver Gelatin hand prints makes this exhibition a must see for all photography lovers.
The exhibition is held at our gallery, 3 Bedfordbury, in Covent Garden.
- Christmas gifts from Capital Culture Gallery
- Home is where the art is
- Beguiled by the MOON
- New pieces by Nando Kallweit
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany
- Residential – Greenwich, London
- Residential – New York City
- Residential – Holland Park