Capital Culture gallery and The Drugstore Gallery are collaborating to present a photographic exhibition featuring the work of Barry Cawston and James Sparshatt entitled Focal Point.
The exhibition presents the different personal expressions of two fine art photographers, James Sparshatt and Barry Cawston. Sparshatt’s black and white images range from rain storms sweeping across the Peruvian altiplano to dancers rehearsing at a Cuban music festival. The sumptuous palladium platinum prints enhance the dynamism and emotion of his imagery giving the work subtle nuances unachievable with other printing techniques. Cawston carries his large format camera from favelas in Brazil to villages in southern France to reveal the beauty in our everyday surroundings. His intelligent eye and mastery of light produces colour photography of cinematic quality.
The exhibition will be held at
Eames Fine Art Gallery
58 Bermondsey Street
London SE1 3UD
Tuesday – Saturday 11am – 6pm
Sunday 12pm – 5pm
Monday – Closed
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery To own work
- Finding that perfect spot for your piece of art – except this time it’s in your garden…….
- New bronzes by Nando Kallweit
- There’s something in the water…
- Christmas gifts from Capital Culture Gallery
- Home is where the art is
- Beguiled by the MOON
- New pieces by Nando Kallweit
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany