05-MAY-2012 to 13-MAY-2012
10am – 6pm
For the first time ever Grand Designs Live sponsored presents the Grand Art Fair, an exclusive selection of handpicked original art work from renowned artists displayed across a range of exhibiting galleries.
Located in the Grand Interiors hall, the participating galleries will provide a unique opportunity to see and buy work from a variety of artists with designs to suit all homes and styles.
Capital Culture is pleased to be exhibiting work by artists James Sparshatt, Barry Cawston and John Kenny.
For more information please contact [email protected]
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery To own work
- Finding that perfect spot for your piece of art – except this time it’s in your garden…….
- New bronzes by Nando Kallweit
- There’s something in the water…
- Christmas gifts from Capital Culture Gallery
- Home is where the art is
- Beguiled by the MOON
- New pieces by Nando Kallweit
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany