|We thought you might like to see a video of a project Nando Kallweit has recently been working on with German musician and lyricist Thomas Naedler. Naedler composed a piece of music inspired by Nando’s beautiful bronze sculptures and Nando then responded by creating a series of 3 bronzes to compliment the music. The music was enhanced by incorporating the sounds of the workshop which became the rhythm and percussion in the recording.|
“The myth of the phoenix has been a constant companion in my life. The idea that crises pass and are then followed by a new beginning gives me hope, it is a message that has real power. It is also an idea reflected in my work: from fire and form, from wood and bronze, something new emerges.” Nando Kallweit
If you would like to see more of Nando’s work then please visit our online Shop. If you are in Europe please rest assured there will be no extra customs charges as we are shipping Duty Pre Paid. If you need any more information please do get in touch – we would love to hear from you!
All of our best, stay well and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Helen, James and Rachael
Capital Culture Gallery.
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery To own work
- Rachael Dalzell and James Sparshatt’s first collaboration – the Neo Platinum collection
- Live from the Affordable Art Fair in Battersea!
- Rachael Dalzell’s new collection is here!
- Finding that perfect spot for your piece of art – except this time it’s in your garden…….
- New bronzes by Nando Kallweit
- There’s something in the water…
- Christmas gifts from Capital Culture Gallery
- Home is where the art is
- Beguiled by the MOON
- New pieces by Nando Kallweit