Featuring : David Zimmerman, Helen Pynor, James Sparshatt, John Kenny
21-OCT-2010 to 24-OCT-2010
11am – 7pm
SLICK is the place to discover the cutting edge of art. It runs at the same time as Paris’s biggest art fair, FIAC.
For its fifth edition SLICK10 has moved to a new location between the Palais de Tokyo and the Modern Art Museum in Paris. 50 international contemporary art galleries will present a selection of artists.
We will be exhibiting a selection of photographs.
Art gallery | Photos, sculpture, painting | Art fairs
#CapitalCultureGallery To own work
- New bronzes by Nando Kallweit
- There’s something in the water…
- Christmas gifts from Capital Culture Gallery
- Home is where the art is
- Beguiled by the MOON
- New pieces by Nando Kallweit
- Residential – Manhattan, New York
- Residential – Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Office – Hamburg, Germany
- Residential – Greenwich, London